21st July 2020
Extension of the JobKeeper Program
The Government has announced the following proposed changes to JobKeeper Program:
- The program will be extended until 28 March 2021.
- New turnover test will be announced to determine eligibility.
- There will be no impact to the existing JobKeeper Payment scheme – if you are in receipt of JobKeeper then this will not change until after 28th September 2020
- From 28 September 2020,there will be tiered payments for eligible staff.
- From 28 September 2020, employers will be required to reassess their eligibility for the JobKeeper extension.
- Further information can be found here: JobKeeper Extension (Australian Government Information)
Federal Stimulus Measures